Distributor: Bringing It All Together
A leading B2B distributor consolidates, reorganizes, and grows its award-winning incentive program network.
The Client and Their Past State
Inside sales team members
- Manage a program that allowed them to run and execute automated campaigns.
- Engage salespeople and managers to to plan and create multi-stacked promotions while having in-depth reporting.
- Provide an automated rewarding experience to salespeople.
The Client’s Current State and Key Results
Enrolled and Earning
Over 4,500 salespeople joined from 45 countries
Easy and Automated
- A 41% email open rate, almost double the industry average for B2B communications
- Email open rate for gamification emails at more than 80%
How They Got Here
- Allow the client to manage and automate hundreds of campaigns simultaneously
- Create opportunities for audience segmentation, engaging different audiences in the channel
- Create opportunities for gamification in the incentive programs
- Drive strong engagement among users (sales personnel)
- Reach the client’s global sales force
- Have robust reporting capabilities that would allow the client’s management team to track the success of the programs
To keep the program fresh and salespeople engaged, the platform has grown to offer a variety of campaigns for incentivizing salespeople:
- “Break the Bank” promotions (month-long, first-come, first-serve campaigns for highlighted vendor products )
- Learn and Earn eLearning initiatives
- Spin to Win and other gamification strategies
- Points gifting opportunities from divisional managers to reward key behaviors
- On the Spot cards – allows vendor salespeople to award points directly to participant salespeople for behaviors outside of the traditional campaigns