Marketing for Optimum Engagement
Communication is King
Good incentive marketing and communication are critical to effective performance strategies – helping build enthusiasm and excitement, keeping participants engaged, establishing campaign brand recognition, and infusing your program with valuable momentum. In other words, a solid incentive marketing plan, with tactics designed for establishing peak engagement within your unique audience and program, can make all the difference in the success of your incentive program. A strong campaign should wrap around your audience, integrating employee, corporate, and customer communications to build program awareness and support.
Creatives On Board
At HMI, we collaborate to understand your company culture and your customer demographics – developing, planning and executing a marketing communications campaign that engages your audience and promotes maximum participation. Our in-house team consists of seasoned communications and branding experts, web and print designers, as well as copywriters that work exclusively to build and manage incentive program solutions that are tailored to fit your program goals.
Marketing Communications Features
- Incentive program promotional strategies
- Marketing communications planning and execution
- Logo/theme design and brand identity integration
- Content development and script writing
- Print and digital design and production
- Email marketing strategy and execution
- Direct mail design, production and distribution
- Posters, packaging, advertisements, and trade show materials
- Video design and production
- Premium item branding and distribution
- Text messaging
The best way to get started is to get in touch.